What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A no B.S. personal development system designed to give you the power to become the strongest version of yourself
- Earn 227% More Money by focusing your natural strengths, talents and passions to serve other people
- Construct a leaner more athletic body that resists injury and chronic pain
- Confidently command a new character of strength in the presence of others
- Discover the #1 stressor that leads to poor sex drive, and destroy it
- Become a trusted, admired and influential leader amongst your peers
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Manifesto of Strength scores 74.26/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://hulsestrength.com/pub/manifesto-of-strength, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: hulsestrength.com you’ll also be taken through to hulsestrength.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)